Monday, August 16, 2010

Basket on Bike handlebars


There is something about a bicycle with a basket strapped to the handlebars... It conjures up so many images for me. Does it harken to time with childhood lack of responsibility or do I envision a small town farmers market trip? I want to fill that basket with flowers, french bread, local cheese and wine!!!

Shopgirl took this photo at the fabulous antique show in Gleed last weekend. I had to make 2 trips and Stephen was pleasant the whole day! We needed a nap in-between trips and as usual we didn't have the truck on the first round.

Watch the Gift Shop at Memorial as I add new one of a kind display fixtures that will be for sale. I found great pieces that will tie in with our themes for Harvest and Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment