Tuesday, November 9, 2010

think pink!


There is something about the color pink at this time of year...I can't put my finger on it, but it calms me yet has an energizing quality to it.


Maybe it's because we are inundated with Christmas, Thanksgiving, travel arrangements over the holidays and stressing about adding a holiday party to our already over packed days.


Whatever your to do list has on it add this...Killian Korn Peppermint popcorn. It is the perfect combination of salt and sweet and popcorn rolled in the softest pink powdered sugar ever!


You might be tempted to create a whole theme around it like I did in the Gift Shop yesterday..."Party Girl". Party girl will probably have some nice french champagne to go along with it! No plastic cups for her either.. Ugh!

One bag will only set you back $5.95! And it is the perfect gift for your "girlie girl" friends. You know, the ones who wear too many accessories like me "Shop Girl"!

No comments:

Post a Comment