Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sweet Rachael in vintage apron!


Okay! this would make Betty Crocker jealous! Here is our teen volunteer, Rachael modelling the new, vintage reproduction apron. $29.95 I love an apron with pockets. I love all aprons! Hubby says, no more aprons for Shop girl! But I have short term memory issues and love to wear them. Florence Lockhoff, my German- French Grandmother always wore one. They keep your clothes clean, they add an extra layer of warmth, and when I'm in the garden; I can place the snipped herbs in the pocket. They just arrived on Monday and are right next to the Owl Cookie Jar.!!

PS: Grandmother was a farmer wife who lived in Jerseytown PA. She baked, churned and gardened for her family of 6. She was strong, steadfast, and all about the home! She is the center of all my favorite childhood memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment