Sunday, January 2, 2011

wise OWL cookie jar


Phew!!! Shop Girl made it through another Christmas. For me, that means keeping the shop looking really sparkly and inviting.
OKAY! So what is new in the shop and what are my new inspirations? Well, I can tell you that turquoise is my favorite color. Aqua, powder blue and what I like to call "old truck blue". The best thing about turquoise is that it is opposite on the color wheel to orange so they're "complementary" colors. To prove it, check out this wise OWL cookie Jar and matching salt and peppers. Are they not stunning and cheerful?! When you drag yourself from bed for that first cup o joe wouldn't his face start your day with a giggle? There are several items in the display that are fun, functional and the perfect shades of blue and turquoise with hits of orange and yellow!
This week the "WOW table" gets a re-do.(that's our display just as you walk in the front door). Since it's the New Year we need to celebrate! I'm not sure how it will end up but I'm aiming for CONTRAST!!!
Come by and say hi and see the new displays I've been working on!

4 comments:

  1. EEEEEK. Do you still carry this cookie jar and shakers? megan dot byers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me who makes these?
    I have the soap dispenser and i would like to have more pieces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I buy these? I have a friend that LOVES owls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have hunted high and low for this jar. Do you know where I can get one?

    ReplyDelete